Friday, December 17, 2010

Testimonials that made me happy!

I am so happy!!!!!!!
Cuz most of my PB customers are HAPPY!!!!!

Here are some of my happy customers that had given me feedback in FB! (sorry, the names had to be blurred for privacy reason n certain para was blurred too cuz those were our gossip-gossip stories on other things besides stories on PB ;))

Lovely lady 1


Lovely lady 2


Lovely lady 3


The rest gave me feedback through YM and my bad for not saving 'em all as a proof to show it to you!
So what are you waiting for, ladies?

It's only RM2,000 for small range (normal price: RM2,400) and RM2,200 for big range (normal price: RM2,600)!!
*EMAIL/CALL ME IF U WANT TO NEGO FURTHER ON THE PRICE :)*


And can be paid via:
>> cash; or
>> credit card; or
>> instalment!!! (from as low as RM79 per month!)

+

rebate of RM225!!!! (ending very soon!)

+

LIFETIME WARRANTY for all types of defects!!!
and of course, it's the only corset in Malaysia that has been awarded as Superbrands!!

superbrand
It's 70% for health, and 30% for beauty!

GRAB YOUR ASSET FOR LIFE NOW!! :)

CALL ME/SMS ME: 0126690239

OR

EMAIL/CHAT: ika_858@yahoo.com



You can also call my business partners!

Aida - 0122528367
Naddya - 0132245229
Zue - 0123989696

No comments:

Post a Comment